Marg has a husband named Robert and two daughters (Christina and Maria).
Marg is a veteran of the FAA Technical Center / Stockton State College cooperative program.
Marg and I went to Stockton together, survived the FAATC/SSC coop and began work at the FAA. We both left about the
same time to join the same contractor company (she in the US and I in England).
Marg was instrumental in the formation of Overkill US and brought with her 15 years of Air Traffic Control software experience.
WWWeb freshness dating:
June 19, 2008
Marg has performed the following for Overkill:
2007-Present: Host support team, patching and sourcing fixes to operational problems.
- 1997, 2000: Occasionally assisted with software maintenance for Republic of China's Air Traffic Control system.
- 1997-1998: Designed Flight Data Processing enhancements for the Oceanic ODAPS system.
- 1998-2004: Assisted on the Host support team, patching and sourcing fixes to operational problems and implementing new functions.
- 2003-2004: ERAM - Specification and Design work in Flight Data Processing
- 2004-2007: ERAM - System Engineering tasks in Flight Data Processing
- BSc in Info & Computer Sciences (1984) Stockton State College, NJ
- Many hours of Air Traffic Control software training at the FAA Academy, Oklahoma